Monday, January 11, 2010

Energy Flow

Decided to delete the youtube video of Ryuichi Sakamoto’s “Energy Flow” for a couple reasons. First, because I realized I would rather show videos or music in person or with some at least some kind of explanation, versus lazily put it up on a blog, and second, because I can’t handle the appearance of youtube’s default interface here. I realize how ironic this is given the appearance of this blog, but I can and will change the design of this site eventually, while with embedded youtube videos there isn’t that option. For the record, blogger’s default designs do a good job of saving people from themselves.

Ryuichi Sakamoto’s “Energy Flow”

1 comment:

  1. My God, the youtube interface is horrible, I agree. Basic functionality is difficult to find or nonexistent. Strangely, I've found the recent interface improvements from Google to be most effective with youtube. As just an example of the issues though, if you click to reply to someone else's comments and change your mind, you can't get rid of the reply box.

    ReplyDelete